[Mailman-Developers] umbrella lists and subject prefix (subject_prefix)

Sean Reifschneider jafo@tummy.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:20:37 -0600

On Thu, Sep 23, 1999 at 02:51:06PM -0500, Dan A. Dickey wrote:
>effect here - the first list the message is directed at
>gets to do its thing and others just pass it on to the
>list members with no modification.

Hmmm.  One could set a flag to disable adding the footer if it doesn't
add the subject tag, but then you wouldn't get it on replies either.
What about having another option in the list which you could specify
if we receive a message from would then bypass the message re-writing?

Sean
--
 A ship in port is safe, but that is not what ships are for.
                 -- Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper