[Mailman-Developers] Reply-to feature

Erik Parker eparker@mindsec.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:50:19 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

This is semi-urgent, as we move from Majordom to Mailman tommorow
for a major corporations mailing list (Pentax Cameras)...

We have a host setup to CNAME to our listserv machine:

discuss.pentax.com points to portal.navidec.com

I have discuss.pentax.com :

Host name this list prefers. discuss.pentax.com
Base URL for Mailman web interface  http://discuss.pentax.com/mailman/

However, ALL mail coming from the list, has a return address of:
pentax-discuss@portal.navidec.com,
instead of pentax-discuss@discuss.pentax.com

I have:

Are replies to a post directed to the original poster or to the list?
set to -LIST-.

They don't want to default to reply to just that person, it has
to stay the same as it used to be, and thats replying to the list.
THey do about 2000 posts a day, and this goes live in 15 hours...

ANY help is appreciated. There must be an option for this.

Erik Parker
eparker@mindsec.com