[Mailman-Developers] Status of pipermail update..
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:24:44 -0600 (MDT)
*Pipermail + Archiving mechanism
- Search engine for archives
- Provide downloadable tar.gz's of the html archives
- sort by date should go most-recent to oldest
- allow list owner to edit archive messages
- support for alternative archiving systems, e.g. MHonArc, Hypermail
- archive link should do *something* reasonable before the first
message has been posted to the list.
Does anyone know how hard it would be, or perhaps if it is already
in a CVS version... the status of "sort by date shouldgo most-recent to
oldest", and will there be a convert program of some kind for the current
archive that already listed backwards?
We have had a lot of users complaining, when they have to load a 2 meg
file.. (some of them aren't as lucky as those of us sitting on t1 and