[Mailman-Developers] membership managent web interface

Ricardo Kustner ricardo@rixhq.nu
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 16:57:13 +0200

Hi,

I was thinking about a way to make to the email list on the admin page
a bit easier to use. As it works now, the only way to find a certain
email address, is by figuring out in which page block the email address is
and the look for it down there.
But most of the times you know the exact address you want to unsubscribe
or view/edit, so why not add a search box on top? Yes I now you can use the
scripts to remove a certain address, but not all admins can (or should)
have access to the shell prompt.
I even think that only a searchbox on the initial page should be enough,
and only show the paged list of members when the user specifically asks
for it... saves a bit of bandwidth / response time.
any thoughts about this?

Ricardo.