[Mailman-Developers] Listing Lists Faster in 2.0?

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:13:32 -0400 (EDT)

    TC> Here's what is happening.

Doh!  Thanks for finding this Ted.  To be honest, I've looked at that
constructor hundreds of times and my eyes just parsed right over it.

I think the right thing to do may be to just let the MMBadListError
percolate up through the Load() call and just zap the test for
MMUnknownListError.  I'll have to grep through the code though to see
if that would cause other problems.  I suspect not, because I remember
basically having to catch both errors all the time anyway.

Again, thanks for the sleuthing!
-Barry