[Mailman-Developers] feature reminder: no unsubscribe

Ricardo Kustner ricardo@rixhq.nu
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:53:30 +0200

On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 10:37:14PM -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>     TW> I posted a patch to the CVS tree that adds exactly that
>     TW> feature, a couple of months ago. I think I'm the only one that
>     TW> uses it, though ;) (And the version i posted had a couple of
>     TW> bugs, too.) I can extract a new patch from my devel tree, if
>     TW> you are interested, but i doubt it'll be added to mailman 2.0
>     TW> (no new features in betas ;)
> Would someone volunteer to put together a list of unofficial patches
> and hacks?  I don't currently have the time, unfortunately.  We could
> probably host them at SourceForge (if I can figure out how to change
> http://mailman.sourceforge.net :)

is that a job-opening for a mailman sourceforge webmaster? ;)

anyway, I was thinking that since you can use things like php on
sourceforge, we could create a simple system where you can submit
a patch with comments and then have everybody vote for it... cause
I have a lot of patches/hacks/ideas I can offer, but I know not all of them
could be interesting for everbody...

Ricardo.