[Mailman-Developers] authentication failure revisited

Joseph T. Bore jbore@tjtech.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 00:37:48 -0400 (EDT)

When ever I use my admin interface, I cant do anything because I'm
continuously re-routed back to the login screen.  after that my
changes dont take.

looking around on the devlopers archive I noticed the thread about
"failed authentication." essentially from what I read, there was some
weird interacatio between php, apache, mailman, and cookies.

The solution apparently was to upgrade to more recent stuff.

I have upgraded my installation to the most recent redhat packages for
everything and still my interface doesnt seem to be getting the
cookies.  a quick print of os.eviron_get("HTTP_COOKIE"), yields "None"

has anyone else run into this?  I'm willing to help figure it out, but
I dont know why the cookie isnt getting set and I'm getting lost
quickly trying to follow it through all the code.  (my first time
looking at the mailman source)

any hints?

jb

--
  Joseph T. Bore  | When you have tremendous conviction on a trade, you have