[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Announce] Mailman 2.0 beta 5

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 15:01:12 -0400 (EDT)

    KW> Question how do I delete a message out of mailman that just
    KW> keeps resending over and over, it a 4.3mb message and it keeps
    KW> sending to a mail server user account who is over their quota
    KW> I am running Sendmail as my MTA.

Their account is probably giving you a temporary error code during the
smtp transaction.  Mailman will eventually time those deliveries out
and zap them, but you can also just go into the qfiles/ directory,
find the offending message and delete the appropriate .msg and .db
files.  Use cat on the .msg file and bin/dumpdb on the .db file to
find out some interesting information.

-Barry