[Mailman-Developers] Reply-To in 2.0-beta5

Marc MERLIN marc_news@valinux.com
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 16:07:25 -0700

I just realized that the explicit reply-to to a an external address doesn't
exactly do what I need.

I'd like my list to force the reply-to to another list if no reply to is
set, but honor a given reply to if there is one.
(it's an announce list and I want to put a fallback reply-to if there isn't
any, but let the posting user redirect to another Email if needed)

In "Where are replies to list messages directed?", can we have:
"Poster/This list/Explicit address/Explicit address if unset" ?

Thanks a bunch,
Marc

Finger marc_f@merlins.org for PGP key and other contact information