[Mailman-Developers] List archives text format not mbox compatible?

Darrell Fuhriman darrell@grumblesmurf.net
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 12:46:59 -0700 (PDT)

> It depends on exactly which files you're talking about.  If you mean
> something like 2000-August.txt that's available from

Which brings up a minor nit of mine.  I think that the archive
file/directory names should be in the format '2000-08' -- it sorts much
more nicely -- though I appreciate that this is unlikely to change before
the release.

On the other note -- one can fix the previously mentioned problem by
applying the right options to 'formail' -- I had to do that when migrating
stuff from a lyris list, which doesn't keep the archives in mbox format,
either.

Darrell