[Mailman-Developers] glitch in 2.0 check_perms

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 22:29:55 -0800

Justfound a glitch in 2.0 check_perms. I was getting a failure on one 
of my lists when trying to process an admin request, because of a 
permission problem. I found that the listname/request.db file was 
mode 644 instead of 664, so that anything trying to open it for 
writing failed.

I don't know how it got that way, none of the other lists have had 
this problem. But when I found the problem, I ran check_perms, and it 
reported no problem, which is clearly wrong...

Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui@plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq@apple.com)

We're visiting the relatives. Cover us.