[Mailman-Developers] Re: Huge qrunner process

sigma@pair.com sigma@pair.com
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 07:06:10 -0500 (EST)

Except in the case where you're certain that the object is really
unreferenced, like the circular reference case.

Perhaps as a quick hack, I could rewrite qrunner and/or senddigests to
launch a new script for each list in the loop.  That would workaround the
memory problem.

Kevin