[Mailman-Developers] 2 bugs, but I need a confirmation :-)

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 00:19:54 -0800

At 10:54 PM -0500 12/14/00, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>The standard MIME parsing modules in Python suck.  I want to fix this
>for 2.1, but haven't yet had time.  mimectl might be the way to go,
>but I also think I want a DOM-like approach so I can slice and dice
>MIME messages, then just say "okay, spit out the results".

please, do, because it falls right in place with tw things I'm
grappling with -- the auto-moderation/anti-spam stuff (initial design
ideas coming soon, honest!) and my active filter content stuff, so I
can integrate what de-mime does for me with greater granularity (and
since htere are now viruses in shockwave, I hate to say "I was
right", but -- I was right. it's not just .exe or virtual basis or
word macros, but any active content has to be screened...

We're visiting the relatives. Cover us.