[Mailman-Developers] I want to write docs!

Gerrit Holl Gerrit <gerrit@nl.linux.org>
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 07:32:05 +0100

Barry A. Warsaw wrote on 950112008:

[texinfo]
> You will, of course, need to copyright assign any documentation to the
> FSF, and I can send you the appropriate forms when you're ready.

That's totally fine. The copyright is absolutly not a problem. I
totally trust the freedom of the FSF licenses :)

>     GH> Another thing: if I add docstrings to the code, what should I
>     GH> do with the changed code, with the patches? I can't find out
>     GH> where to send patches to be incorperated in mailman. Neither
>     GH> mailman-cabal, nor this list seems to be the right place :(.
>
> Currently, mailman-developers is the right place to send your patches.

OK!

> Note that, you'll need different FSF copyright assignment forms
> for docstring patches.  Again, I can send those to you when needed.

And again, I'll totally leave that tou you and the FSF.

I'll have a look on Texinfo this afternoon (I've got to get to school first).

regards,
Gerrit.

--
Homepage: http://www.nl.linux.org/~gerrit