[Mailman-Developers] Mailman limitations

Gerrit Holl Gerrit <gerrit@nl.linux.org>
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:50:37 +0100

Harald Meland wrote on 950465938:

> I don't want to give anyone the idea that the direction of Mailman
> development is not properly influenced by the input from the members
> on this list -- after all, discussing Mailman development is what this
> list is for.

I've already sent some patches to this list, but none were implemented.
For example, my latest patch, it added docstrings to many methods of
MailList. I also posted a proposal for a feature to be added to the TODO
list; no response. I don't feel very comfortable with it. Who have
access to the CVS tree? The five people mentoined in the acknowledgements
file?

kind regards,
Gerrit.

--