[Mailman-Developers] list admin guide v0.2 now online

Christopher Kolar ckolar@admin.aurora.edu
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:57:55 -0600

Hello everyone.  It has been a while since I last updated the information,
but I have finally gotten around to making revisions to my first attempt at
MailMan documentation.  The second versions of the list administrator's
guide and quick reference are now online at:
	www.aurora.edu/~ckolar/mailman

This document has been prepared for list owners: people who are not
necessarily technical but who own a MailMan list.  For various reasons I am
locked into doing them in HTML for the time being, but will someday take it
all and put it into TexInfo format.  Please feel free to send me feedback.

--chris

--
  Christopher G. Kolar