[Mailman-Developers] internationalization ?

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 18:20:16 +0100

Barry mentioned something, a couple of weeks back, about spending a weekend
trying to integrate i18n patches to mailman, to internationalize it. I
assume those patches do some heavy-duty rewriting of various bits of the
template code and such, so i'm a bit hesitant to work on those bits of code,
though i have a few things left on my wishlist in those areas ;)

Can anyone tell me what the status is of that code, wether it indeed affects
large parts of mailman, or give me a pointer to the patches ?

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>