[Mailman-Developers] mailman development

Ricardo Kustner ricardo@rixhq.nu
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 22:14:14 +0100

Hi,

I've been following mailman development since somewhere around april/may 1999.
I was just reading back the archives and I remember that several times interesting
discussions started on how it could be made easier for people to contribute
to mailman development (cvs branches, bitkeeper and other things), but unfortunately
there haven't been made much decissions about this so far (AFAIK)... I know the core
developers are busy with other projects too, but the point of this email is that
i'm hoping to bring this discussion back to life and that it results in some changes
that will speed up development ...
Also please have a look at this message Barry posted last year, and the
thread that follows it...

http://www.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/1999-October/001415.html

Ricardo.