[Mailman-Developers] Bounce Detection for: exim, postfix

Jim Tittsler jwt@dskk.co.jp
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 13:45:31 +0900

On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 08:05:15PM -0800, Andrew Perkins wrote:

> my have relevance to this.  I understand that support for alternate
> MTA (i.e. not sendmail) bounce detection may be underway for mailman
> 1.2; if this is the case please point me to the CVS repository...

Yes, Barry has added support for several different "Bouncers" in the 1.2
development in an architecture that is straightforward to extend.  He has
bouncers for postfix, qmail, dsn, and some others.  I've sent him a Bouncer
for exim for consideration.  (Exim is easy thanks to its X-Failed-Recipients
header. :-)

http://cvs.python.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mailman/

Jim