[Mailman-Developers] Subscription bomb tracing - feature request. (fwd)

Michael Yount csf@moscow.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 11:54:52 -0800

 :}I've forwarded this from the BUGTRAQ list for consideration - mainly
 :}mailman uses web subscription, which has different semantics, however
 :}we should think about trace back information for both web and mail
 :}based subscriptions.
 :}
 :}	Nigel.
 :}

It's a good feature.  In majordomo 2, anyone who knows a confirmation
token's ID can obtain the headers of the original message with the
"tokeninfo" command via e-mail.

IMO a list server that combined mailman's ease of configuration
with Mj2's e-mail admin capabilities would be a killer app.

Michael