[Mailman-Developers] Subscription bomb tracing - feature request. (fwd)

Christopher Lindsey lindsey@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:41:22 -0600 (CST)

>     MY> It's a good feature.  In majordomo 2, anyone who knows a
>     MY> confirmation token's ID can obtain the headers of the original
>     MY> message with the "tokeninfo" command via e-mail.
>
> Is Majordomo2 a reality?  There doesn't seem to be much information on
> greatcircle about it, but then I've been out of the MD loop for a long
> time.

It's quasi-reality.  Jason Tibbets has been working on it for a couple of
years now, and when I last looked it was very promising.  Unfortunately,
he also likes to keep total control of the package, so offers for help,
etc.  fell on deaf ears.  That's why we're shifting to Mailman at NCSA.

The project is not related to greatcircle; it just happens to share the
same name.

   http://www.hpc.uh.edu/majordomo/

Chris