[Mailman-Developers] Admin overview page should list number of pending admin requests per list

Bruce Perens bruce@perens.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:52:28 -0800 (PST)

Here's a feature request. I administrer about 10 lists. To see what the pending
admin requests are, I either have to look in my mailbox for nudges from the
server, or click on the "handle administrative requests" link for _every_ list.
What I want is to be able to see this for all lists at a glance.

Please modify the admin overview page to indicate, for each list, that the list
has pending administrative requests. Listing the number of requests would be
best, so that I can see if administrators of individual lists are keeping up
with their requests.

	Thanks

	Bruce