[Mailman-Developers] Re: ML replies

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 17:39:49 -0700

Um... problem reset...

My real point wasn't to have *Mailman* set any of these headers, but the
script that generates the message(!). Mailman can comfortably ignore any
Reply-To or Mail-Followup-To message. Just operate it like a normal list.

The script that gathers up the CVS data and ships it off can insert the two
headers into the outbound messages.

Cheers,
-g

p.s. yes, maybe Mailman can also set those headers for normal operation to
capture the bozos that send mail to the list; but that is a separate
question and (obviously from the responses) not a straight-forward one.

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/