[Mailman-Developers] Getting Latest Mailman CVS Snapshot

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 00:04:35 +0200

On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 10:33:42PM +0100, John MacKenzie wrote:

> Its Mailman 2.0b3 , running on rh6.1 with Python 1.5.2
> The lists are moderated , with instant admin notify set on.

Then you are hitting that particular bug. Grab the latest CVS snapshot,
Barry already told you where to get it. (Sorry, I misread your original
message due to the flu I'm currently battlin' ;P I thought you were already
running the latest CVS tree.)

If you grab the CVS snapshot, you might want to update regularly, as Barry
is supposedly checking in a fix soonish for the broken archiving (which you
haven't even seen yet ;) and other bugfixes might follow. But the current
CVS snapshot is definately more stable than b3.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>