[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 2.0 beta 4

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 01:12:41 -0400 (EDT)

Folks,

I've just released Mailman 2.0 beta 4.  This is an important bug fix
release that fixes problems with bin/newlist, the bundled pipermail
archiving, the new admindb forward feature, and a few other problems.
If you are running 2.0beta3, I strongly urge you to upgrade.

As usual you can get the tarball from SourceForge

    http://download.sourceforge.net/mailman/mailman-2.0beta4.tgz

or list.org

    http://www.list.org/mailman.tar.gz

or (soon) ftp.gnu.org

    ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/mailman/mailman-2.0beta4.tgz

Due to the ongoing negotiations with CNRI, this release is /not/
available from ftp.python.org.  :(

For those of you on the cutting edge, I'd like to get as much feedback
as possible over the next two weeks.  I still plan on releasing the
final version on the Friday before the O'Reilly Open Source conference
(which, contrary to previous plans, I will not be attending).

It's possible I'll make one more beta release before then.

Cheers,
-Barry