[Mailman-Developers] RE: [Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.0 beta 4

Joseph Gray jgray@lcdfnm.org
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:01:01 -0600

I am running beta 3 right now. Did you change anything that needs to be
recompiled, or can I just copy the new *.py files over the old ones? The
reason I ask is that I don't have the development tools on the system where
Mailman is running. I have to compile/install it on another system, make
changes to Defaults.py, tar the installed copy, ftp it to the target system
and untar it.