[Mailman-Developers] logging patch for SMTPDirect.py

Dan Mick Dan Mick <Dan.Mick@West.Sun.COM>
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:37:05 -0700 (PDT)

I filed bug 108167.  I guess I'm not sure of the "patch" protocol;
I could have posted a fix (I had one at the time I filed the bug).
Sometimes I put it in the bug itself, although I didn't for this
one, primarily because it was as much a "did you mean to leave this
out?" question to Barry as anything.

But what's the story with patches?  Is it just a "share this as
you like" feature, as a convenient method of demonstrating the
code to Barry et. al., or ?..

I guess what I'm asking is "Barry/Harald/other cabal-developers:
do you want patches posted?..."

(and thanks for the patch; don't mean to sound ungrateful.)