[Mailman-Developers] really bizarre B4 problem.

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 00:34:21 -0700

Okay, here's a weird one. I have no idea what's happening here.

I'm ready to move all my lists to mailman tomorrow. So I've spent the
last couple of days building up all the lists and getting things
configured.

If I go to the mailman/listinfo page, it only shows one of my lists.
They are all (but one) set to be advertised, and in fact if you go to
the mailman/admin page, it shows them fine.

Now, I have an external list directory, so this doesn't kill me, but
it's going to make life interesting if I can't fix it quickly. And I
don't see why it's happening.

anyone else seen this at all? Has anyone checked their sites since
going to B4? Are your sites working okay?

sigh... It was going much too smoothly in the transition. Now I know
why, I think. yippee...

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"