[Mailman-Developers] possible beta4 problem.

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:13:14 -0700

At 6:10 PM -0400 7/17/00, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>  >>>>> "CVR" == Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui@plaidworks.com> writes:
>
>     CVR> I seem to be getting seg faults out of mailman b4:
>
>Ouch!  Never seen this myself.  What platform and compiler are you
>using?  Does your system have a native vsnprintf()?  I doubt the one I
>lifted from GNU screen has been thoroughly tested.

Yellowdog Linux (PowerPC-based Red Hat).

I'll see if I can find a reproducable case for you. I'm whacking at it.

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"