[Mailman-Developers] Cookie odditity - possible bug in 2.0b4?

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:27:38 +0100

I just went to deal with the held messages for one of my lists.
As usual I was asked for the appropriate password, and then offered a
cookie (I have netscape set so I have to accept/deny them).  This
cookie looked rather short compared to the normal ones, but I accepted
anyhow.  Then when I approved the held message I was again asked for
authentication, and this time given a cookie of normal length.

Is mailman generating corrupt cookies under some circumstances.

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk ]