[Mailman-Developers] qfiles & develop list weirdness

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:15:42 -0400 (EDT)

    RK> btw i just received all the mailman-developers mail that i
    RK> didn't receive since friday at once...  I'm not sure if it was
    RK> because of trouble with my DNS setup (which is pretty messed
    RK> up sometimes) or maybe Barry emptied a mail queue or something
    RK> ;)

Unfortunately, I still have no shell access to any python.org machine,
so I cannot look at the log files or qfiles or anything.  For the time
being, emailing webmaster@python.org (which I am not on) is the thing
to do if you suspect problems with the Mailman installation on those
machines.

Hopefully, I'll soon get access again and can look into what's
actually going on on those systems.

-Barry