[Mailman-Developers] problem with view other subscriptions..

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@python.org
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 12:31:12 -0400 (EDT)

    MD> Using current cvs code (as of May 12 2000 19:50 EST) I get the
    MD> following error when I hit the 'view other subscriptions'
    MD> option with the correct password.

    MD> Sometimes it would take a while (maybe a minute or 2) for it
    MD> to even display this.  And i know the system is not loaded
    MD> down.

The problem turned out to be the use of map_maillists() in
handle_opts.py when viewing other subscriptions.  This had a
side-effect of unlocking the list, so when Save() tried to refresh the
lock, it bombed.  See my recent checkin for the fix.

-Barry