[Mailman-Developers] Old bug, new recurrance.... archiver gets some dates wrong

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 17:53:38 +0100

I thought I had nailed this bug before... but its back to haunt me in
2.0b2 - I know it was fixed in my version previously and thought it had
made it to CVS :-)

In some cases, basically when timezones on incoming messages conspire
with the start of the month, the archiver gets the archive date not
quite right - specifically it gets the day of the month negative and
the month one up on what it should be.

For an example look at:-
  http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/

and admire the archive for -2 June 2000.

I'll find and fix this when I have a moment (over the w/e).  I would be
interested if someone can tell me a better way of fixing the archive
that delete and rebuild - that archive is huge and doing a rebuild
takes lots of time.

	Nigel.

[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk ]