[Mailman-Developers] Patches 'n stuff.

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@python.org
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:50:26 -0400 (EDT)

    TW> I'm [almost] ready to post a couple of new patches, a minor
    TW> fix and a medium new feature, and perhaps maybe a minor new
    TW> feature, but I'm wondering what the Right Method is, now that
    TW> Mailman has moved to Sourceforge. Should I post the patches
    TW> here, or to the patch-manager at sourceforge, or both ? :)

I think in general, post the patches to SF and send an explanation and
pointer to this list.  I think using the SF database will help ensure
stuff doesn't just get buried in my inbox. ;/

The patch manager is a bit bogus though, because I marked both your
patches as Accepted, and now they are gone!  I can't find them in
either the Open, Postponed, or Closed patch categories.  They seem to
have just disappeared.

I've submitted a SF request on the matter.

-Barry