[Mailman-Developers] Re: Various mailman bugs (all in 2.0beta2 under HPUX 10.20) [and another]

Matt Davis bigdog@dogpound.vnet.net
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:02:04 -0400 (EDT)

Not to step on anyones toes..  But all these look like great bugs or
features you would like (except 13 which I believe is configuratable on
the admin page for the list..).  But I'm quite certain Berry & the other
Mailman developers are swamped down with other things.

If you could fix and/or send a patch for these fixes to the list (or post
them to sourceforge) i'm sure the developers would be greatly
appreciatiave or however you spell that.  And if your in the process of
this already..  tell me to shutup :)

--
Matt Davis - ICQ# 934680
http://dogpound.vnet.net/