[Mailman-Developers] Re: Re: Various mailman bugs (all in 2.0beta2

David Champion dgc@uchicago.edu
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 20:12:36 -0500

On 2000.06.18, in <Pine.LNX.4.21.0006182052260.27716-100000@dogpound.vnet.net>,
	"Matt Davis" <bigdog@dogpound.vnet.net> wrote:
> If you could fix and/or send a patch for these fixes to the list (or post
> them to sourceforge) i'm sure the developers would be greatly
> appreciatiave or however you spell that.  And if your in the process of
> this already..  tell me to shutup :)

I'm sure they would, too, but I don't know Python, and Lenny said he
doesn't, either.  I don't have time to learn Python just to make
patches to Mailman, but it's not doing anyone any good for us to sit on
the bugs we aren't able to fix ourselves.

Bugs should be reported.  All the better if you can submit patches, too.

Now, on that topic: Any responses to the last bug I reported (with a
patch) regarding rmlist?

--
 -D.	dgc@uchicago.edu	NSIT	University of Chicago