[Mailman-Developers] Bug still in current CVS

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:31:40 -0400

--=====================_27531745==_.ALT

At 02:48 PM 6/21/00 -0700, Dan Mick wrote:
>I had to fix this bug, which was reported in May, before I could use the current
>CVS:
>
>dmick@we-24-30-117-227> diff ListAdmin.py.orig ListAdmin.py
>182c182
><             enqueue = HandlerAPI.DeliverToList(self, msg, newdata=msgdata)
>---
>>             enqueue = HandlerAPI.DeliverToList(self, msg, msgdata)
>
>Could someone with putback access clean this up, please?

Um, Dan, you sure you have the current CVS files?  I remember putting a very similar
fix in a couple of weeks ago that Barry committed.  And, in fact, that entire section
of code that used DeliverToList isn't in the current ListAdmin any more...

I show the current version of ListAdmin.py as being 1.41.  Looks like, from the log
messages that Barry put my patch in back in 1.33 on 5/30, then removed the entire
block of code when he switched to queueing admin requests, rather than delivering them
realtime, in 1.34 on 5/31... So you're at *least* 7 revs back...

--=====================_27531745==_.ALT

May, before I could use the current<br>
CVS:<br>
dmick@we-24-30-117-227&gt; diff ListAdmin.py.orig ListAdmin.py<br>
182c182<br>
&lt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
enqueue = HandlerAPI.DeliverToList(self, msg, newdata=msgdata)<br>
---<br>
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
enqueue = HandlerAPI.DeliverToList(self, msg, msgdata)<br>
Could someone with putback access clean this up,
please?</blockquote><br>
Um, Dan, you sure you have the current CVS files?&nbsp; I remember
putting a very similar<br>
fix in a couple of weeks ago that Barry committed.&nbsp; And, in fact,
that entire section<br>
of code that used DeliverToList isn't in the current ListAdmin any
more...<br>
I show the current version of ListAdmin.py as being 1.41.&nbsp; Looks
like, from the log<br>
messages that Barry put my patch in back in 1.33 on 5/30, then removed
the entire<br>
block of code when he switched to queueing admin requests, rather than
delivering them<br>
realtime, in 1.34 on 5/31... So you're at *least* 7 revs back...<br>