[Mailman-Developers] Bug still in current CVS

Dan Mick Dan Mick <Dan.Mick@West.Sun.COM>
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:54:45 -0700 (PDT)

mailman-developers@python.org, jarrell@vt.edu
> From: Ron Jarrell <jarrell@vt.edu>
> Subject: Re: [Mailman-Developers] Bug still in current CVS
>
> At 02:14 PM 6/22/00 -0700, Dan Mick wrote:
> >I have version 1.31 from 5/8/2000.  This is after I've run
> >a "cvs update".  Hmm.  Maybe I don't understand CVS well enough...
> >
> >Cripes, I'm surprised the thing is running at all...
>

> Look in $mailmansrc/CVS/Root
>
> Are you pointed at
":pserver:anonymous@cvs.mailman.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mailman" ?

Too smart for my own good.  I tried to re-root by changing
$mailmansrc/CVS/Root, but it turns out there's a CVS directory
in every subdirectory, so while things in the top level were coming
from Sourceforge, things in the lower levels were still coming
from python.org.

Eeek, now I've got a mongrel Mailman running.  Wish me luck as I
try to dig out of this one!...

Ignore my bug reports from yesterday; they're probably all
bogus.