[Mailman-Developers] Mailman password and administrative reminders

Dan Mick Dan Mick <Dan.Mick@West.Sun.COM>
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:52:56 -0800 (PST)

?  This very message came to me with the following header:

All my bounces come to the list admin address, set in
the admin webpage, in the second field of General Options.
Do you have that set to something, and bounces still come to root?