[Mailman-Developers] Failed authentication

Gergely Madarasz gorgo@caesar.elte.hu
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:49:53 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, J C Lawrence wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Mar 2000 20:30:17 -0800
> J C Lawrence <claw@kanga.nu> wrote:
>
> > I have no bloody idea.  POSTS to PHP work just fine.  POSTs to
> > Perl CGIs work fine.  Once I add the PHP3 module to Apache's
> > config, POSTs to Mailman stop.
>
> > Colour me confused.
>
> > As soon as I get few other things resolved, I'm going to see what
> > happens if I backlevel PHP, or even try PHP4...
>
> I've identified the exact setup that causes the behaviour under
> Debian/potato:
>
>   If I install the following .debs for PHP everything works fine:
>
>     php3-gd_3%3a3.0.15-1_i386.deb
>     php3_3%3a3.0.15-1_i386.deb
>     php3-mysql_3%3a3.0.15-1_i386.deb
>
>   If however I install the current Debian/potato set:
>
>     php3_3%3a3.0.15-1.2_i386.deb
>     php3-gd_3%3a3.0.15-1.2_i386.deb
>     php3-mysql_3%3a3.0.15-1.2_i386.deb

Please try the 3:3.0.15-2 packages. The 1.2 package set was an NMU, and
had some other problems too, probably due to an incomplete or broken build
environment.

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/