[Mailman-Developers] Betas coming soon

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:08:16 -0500

--=====================_67063723==_.ALT

Upgraded my test machine, which was running a month or two ago cvs snapshot, and
so far things are ok.  Except for gateing *to* a list, but someone already caught that.

If things look ok, I'll put it on my production server later in the week or early next.

Note that the images aren't in the cvs repository yet.  (Is the python image really
a PNG?  Yuck.)

ago cvs snapshot, and<br>
so far things are ok.&nbsp; Except for gateing *to* a list, but someone
already caught that.<br>
If things look ok, I'll put it on my production server later in the week
or early next.<br>
Note that the images aren't in the cvs repository yet.&nbsp; (Is the
python image really<br>
a PNG?&nbsp; Yuck.)<br>