[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] [ANNOUNCE] Mailman 2.0 beta 1

Ralf Hildebrandt R.Hildebrandt@tu-bs.de
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:02:09 +0100

On Tue, Mar 21, 2000 at 11:53:49PM -0500, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> - cron/upvolumes_yearly, cron/upvolumes_monthly, cron/archive,
>   cron/run_queue all removed.  Edit your crontab if you used these
>   scripts.  Other scripts removed: contact_transport, deliver,
>   dumb_deliver.

I did't see that mentioned in UPGRADING

--
Ralf Hildebrandt <R.Hildebrandt@tu-bs.de> www.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de/~hildeb
"The percentage of users running Windows NT Workstation 4.0 whose PCs