[Mailman-Developers] French traduction of the templates

Juan Carlos Rey Anaya jcrey@uma.es
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 08:54:39 +0200

"Matthieu CAMUS (IUP MIME - 96000937)" wrote:

> For the needs of a project I used mailman. I have done the french
> traduction of the templates files in the /etc/mailman directory.
>
> I don't know how to do the traduction in the others files (eg *.py).
> There is a special function named get-text or something like that for
> the python's files ?

There is already one person doing translation of mailman in frech but it
is true that I have not notice of the actual status of french
translation long ago.
At any rate, I send apart spanish catalog so you can start translating.

> Joined to this email the tar.gz of my traduction.
To translate accordingly templates, the i18n version ones must be done.
I also send you modified i18n templates.

Cheers
--
                          ___
                         / F \