[Mailman-Developers] suggestion

Ricardo Kustner ricardo@rixhq.nu
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 23:13:14 +0200

Hi,

How about moving things like the list welcome message, headers, footers
and other multiple line texts out of the database and into seperate
text files? And treat/edit them in the same way as the html templates...
this would it also make it easier to edit them directly.
I remember having a lot of difficulties (when I started using mailman
about a year ago) with creating the welcome message because the textarea
was too small and strange things happened when i cut/pasted it into the
textarea with Netscape on Linux (I had to boot windows just to be able
to enter the welcome message properly ;) )

Ricardo.