[Mailman-Developers] Huge lists

J C Lawrence claw@cp.net
Tue, 23 May 2000 15:53:38 -0700

On Tue, 23 May 2000 12:47:12 -0400 (EDT)
Barry A Warsaw <bwarsaw@python.org> wrote:

> However, I'm at a slight disadvantage right now with my
> development environment.  What I think would help would be for
> some of you to `donate' large blocks of fake addresses, which I
> could subscribe to email lists of varying sizes.  I'd like to
> create lists of 1k, 10k, 100k, 250k, 500k, and 1M recipients.  Do
> you think between us we can gather 1M fake recipients for a test
> list?

I'll provisionally offer, ohh, two blocks, one of 5K addresses and
another of 1K.  Setup for the addresses will be as aliases piping
directly to /dev/null.

For obvious reasons, traffic levels would have to be low.

--
J C Lawrence                              Internet: claw@kanga.nu
----------(*)                            Internet: coder@kanga.nu