[Mailman-Developers] sort by thread for digest mode in mailman?

Jim Hebert jhebert@jhebert.cx
Tue, 30 May 2000 15:54:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 30 May 2000, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

> No, but that's because mail client support for MIME-Digests is just
> entering into common availability.
>
> Mailman needs to look forward, not backward. now that MIME-Digests
> are well understood and support for them is entering the mainstream,

*slaps forehead* I had no idea that standards were emerging / muas were
trending towards supporting this. Yes, you're totally right then. =)

obJustifyPostingToWholeList: any pointers to learn more about work along
these lines (e.g., mailers that are beginning to integrate support for
this, discussion of the emerging standards, etc)?

jim
who would stick to subjects that he was clueful about if only work would
let him. ;-)

--
Jim Hebert                                       http://www.cosource.com/
jim@cosource.com          The cooperative market for open source software

"Well actually I was considering opening a market in flying pigs. Mostly
because it would be more practical...." -- Alan Cox