[Mailman-Developers] CVS: mailman/Mailman ListAdmin.py,1.33,1.34

Fil fil@orwell.bok.net
Wed, 31 May 2000 12:00:48 +0200

Whatever the bad situation is, it might happen as well with a 10-minutes
cron frame as with a 1-minute. Except that the supposed "bug" will be
noticed 10 times faster if it exists. So these questions are, in my view,
not related to the cron-job frequency.

As an answer to your question, I've fired 3 parallel qrunner(s) and did not
notice any problem (yet).

    Fil.