[Mailman-Developers] mailman-developers problem.

Barry A. Warsaw barry@wooz.org
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 23:39:58 -0500 (EST)

    CVR> Barry, we have a problem with mailman-developers. I responded
    CVR> to your mail, and my response went to -users and -developers,
    CVR> and I got THREE copies.

    CVR> I got one from -users. I got one from -developers. and then I
    CVR> got a third copy of the -users mail, resent to -developers.

    CVR> looks like someone on the list is doing something stupid:

    | To: catholic.org@catholicnet.org.uk Received: from
    | dinsdale.python.org (dinsdale.cnri.reston.va.us
    | [132.151.1.21])
    | 	by webmail6.catholic.org (8.10.1/8.10.1) with SMTP id
    | eA14OAQ18572 for <pdj@catholic.org>; Wed, 1 Nov 2000 04:24:11
    | GMT
    | 	by dinsdale.python.org (Postfix) with ESMTP
    | 	id 0C2981CE17; Tue, 31 Oct 2000 23:24:11 -0500 (EST)

    CVR> the third copy is routing through that address. Can you
    CVR> please shoot this person? the catholic.org address seems to
    CVR> be hosed.

Thomas noticed this earlier and thought it might be a Mailman bug.  I
couldn't reproduce it ('natch :), and I deleted the messages so
couldn't look at them closely.  I got a dup on my last posting though.

Now why would he do that? :/  Anyway, I've disabled that account.
Thanks,
-Barry