[Mailman-Developers] Direct Python access tutorial wanted

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@intevation.de
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 19:43:03 +0100

--df+09Je9rNq3P+GE

Hi Mailman developers,

just noticed that the minimal instructions for list server
administrators to mass manipulate mailinglists directly have been
vanished from the mailman README file in the jump to version 2.
(last cvs revision containg the advice is README rev1.45)

As I considered it quite useful my suggestion is to add it again
to the mailman documentation.

Or is it not possible or advisable to do=20
this kind of list surgery anymore?
=09
Regards,
	Bernhard

ps: please cc relevant replies to me as I am not subscribe to the list

--=20
Professional Service around Free Software                (intevation.net) =
=20
The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)

--df+09Je9rNq3P+GE

--df+09Je9rNq3P+GE--