[Mailman-Developers] Reverting question

Phil Barnett midnight@the-oasis.net
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:43:23 -0500

On 14 Nov 2000, at 0:32, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     PB> Am I likely to encounter problems going from 2.0rc2 to 2.0b6?
>
> Do you mean downgrading?  Don't do that!  If you really mean from
> 2.0b6 to 2.0rc2 then you should be fine.  Any data formats that need
> updating will get updated automatically.

I specifically mean downgrading. I have a hornets nest on my
hands and I'm about to lose my lists back to egroups.

This lack of reply to the list 'updated feature' has them HEATED.

Perhaps I'm not clear. If I lose them to egroups, there is no point to
me running Mailman anymore.

This 'upgraded feature' is suicidal for Mailman on my machine.

--
              Phil Barnett  mailto:midnight@the-oasis.net
                       WWW  http://www.the-oasis.net/